Hail Damage Solutions in San Antonio, Texas
You Can’t Avoid Hail If You’re In San Antonio, Texas
$5 billion in insured losses were claimed to residential property, including hail damage dent repair in San Antonio, Texas, in 2016.
This $5 billion hail-caused insurance payout became Texas’ highest payout in a single year. It was more than double of the previous record set by the state, which was $1.9 billion in 2015. If we were to compare to the average insurance payout by companies in Texas from 2000 to 2013, it would be more than just doubling the average $850 million amount.
For those living in a hail prone city such as San Antonio, hail damage repair costs would linger at the back of your mind every year. It’s not cheap to pay your auto insurance premiums and cover your own deductible when you suffer from hail damage on your car.
However, this doesn’t have to be the case.
Our Hail Damage Dent Repair in San Antonio, Texas
Hail season can be relentless.
If every hail season were to be like 2016’s hail season, we would see golf ball sized hail falling from the sky every other day or so, from March until May.
With hail being a constant in San Antonio, it’s almost impossible to avoid damaged cars caused by hail.
So once your car has been hit by a hailstorm, there is only one thing you should do: come to us for hail damage dent repair in our San Antonio, Texas facility.
It doesn’t matter if you have one car, two cars or multiple cars that need to be fixed. Our hail damage dent repair facility is ready to meet all your needs in San Antonio, Texas.
• We help you with your insurance process from start to finish.
• We’ll file your insurance claim for hail damage and make sure the estimates provided are accurate.
• We cover your deductible.
• Your car is fixed in under 3 days!
• To learn more about our retail customer process and other benefits we bring to you, head over to our Retail Customers Solution.
• We help you prevent backlogs by giving you the help you need.
• All repairs are guaranteed for the fastest turnaround time and they undergo extensive quality controls.
• We provide a team of technicians to accommodate your needs.
• We’re extremely flexible in our billing terms.
• To learn more about our body shop process, head over to our Body Shop Solution.
• Our PDR technicians complete repairs as quickly as possible so they’re ready for sale.
• We make sure to minimize your repair costs.
• We provide a team of 10 to 100 technicians to accommodate to your needs.
• All repairs undergo extensive quality control by our technicians.
• To learn more about our dealership process, head over to our Dealership Solution.