Hail Damage Solutions in McKinney, Texas
Getting Paintless Dent Repair Can Be A Hassle - Sometimes
Like every other city in Texas, McKinney is no stranger to severe weather like thunderstorms and tornadoes. Both of which often come hand in hand with hail. When your vehicle is constantly abused by mother nature, the repair shop is more or less your vehicle’s second home. With the constant need to repair your car, auto hail damage can seem like a chore. Filing a claim for hail damage, contacting your insurance company, finding a body shop, waiting for your repair -all of these take up a huge chunk of your time. And we get how frustrating it gets when you do this alone.
This is why we make auto hail damage repair in McKinney, Texas, easy!
Auto Hail Damage Repair Solutions in McKinney, Texas
If time and money are a concern for you, you’ve come to the right place! At Hail Specialists, we prioritize our Paintless Dent Repair to be quick, efficient, and budget-friendly to everyone residing in McKinney. Paintless Dent Repair, also known as Paintless Dent Removal or PDR, is the preferred solution when it comes to hail damage because it keeps your car’s paint and value intact. PDR can be performed on both steel and aluminum bodies. Although not all PDR technicians may be able to perform PDR on aluminum vehicles as well as they would’ve with steel due to its difficulty. But this isn’t the case with our PDR technicians. Equipped with more than 10 years of experience in the industry, there is not a single hail dent on your vehicle our technicians can’t remove.
On top of delivering real results, we make your auto hail damage repair affordable too. We cover your deductible and promise you’ll pay $0 in out-of-pocket.
For business entities interested in our auto hail damage repair services in McKinney or surrounding cities, we offer customized solutions to meet your needs too.
Our Preventive Measures Against COVID-19
We want you to feel safe and comfortable while your vehicle is with us. That’s why we require all of our employees to wear face masks at all times and to disinfect and sanitize your vehicle before we hand it off to you. Click here to learn more about how we fight against COVID-19.
• We help you with your insurance process from start to finish.
• We’ll file your insurance claim for hail damage and make sure the estimates provided are accurate.
• Your deductible is covered by us.
• Your car is fixed in under 3 days!
• To learn more about our retail customer process and other benefits we bring to you, head over to our Retail Customers Solution.
• We help you prevent backlogs by giving you the help you need.
• All repairs are guaranteed for the fastest turnaround time and they undergo extensive quality controls.
• We provide a team of technicians to accommodate your needs.
• We’re extremely flexible in our billing terms.
• To learn more about our body shop process, head over to our Body Shop Solution.
• All repairs are done as quickly as possible so they’re ready for sale.
• We make sure to minimize your repair costs.
• We provide a team of 10 to 100 technicians to accommodate your needs.
• All repairs undergo extensive quality control by our technicians.
• To learn more about our dealership process, head over to our Dealership Solution.