Hail Damage Solutions in Dallas, Texas
Texas Is The #1 State For Hail Damage Claims
If you live in Dallas, Texas, chances are you’ve had to file for hail damage at some point in your life to repair your vehicle. Dallas has seen two extremely destructive hailstorms in the past 10 years. Both of these storms resulted in over $860 million in hail damage. With how often hail happens in Dallas during the year, you might be tempted to accumulate your hail damage on your vehicle and repair it once hail season dies down. While it might sound like a ‘cost-friendly’ option, it really isn’t.
Experienced insurance adjusters are able to tell recent damage vs prior damage and it is also considered an insurance fraud. If committing a crime isn’t convincing enough to stop you, here’s another reason why you shouldn’t stall your hail damage repair. Most of the time, hail dents on cars are repairable via Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) in its entirety. But when the damage becomes too extensive, PDR is no longer an option and traditional repair methods are used instead. This devalues your vehicle significantly. The worst-case scenario? Your vehicle is considered totaled.
Auto Hail Damage Solutions in Dallas, Texas
Getting your car repaired for hail damage as soon as possible is always the best. At Hail Specialists, we promise you a stress-free journey to getting those dents out of your car. Our PDR technicians in Dallas have more than 10 years of experience in the Paintless Dent Repair industry, so your vehicle is in safe hands with us. If you’re worried about paying your deductible, we’ll cover the cost for you. We want to make auto dent repair an affordable solution to all that need it. So long as you have comprehensive insurance coverage, we’ll take care of the rest.
For business entities interested in our auto hail damage repair services in Dallas or surrounding cities, we offer customized solutions to meet your needs too.
Our Preventive Measures Against COVID-19
We want you to feel safe and comfortable while your vehicle is with us. That’s why we require all of our employees to wear face masks at all times and to disinfect and sanitize your vehicle before we hand it off to you. Click here to learn more about how we fight against COVID-19.
• We help you with your insurance process from start to finish.
• We’ll file your insurance claim for hail damage and make sure the estimates provided are accurate.
• Your deductible is covered by us.
• Your car is fixed in under 3 days!
• To learn more about our retail customer process and other benefits we bring to you, head over to our Retail Customers Solution.
• We help you prevent backlogs by giving you the help you need.
• All repairs are guaranteed for the fastest turnaround time and they undergo extensive quality controls.
• We provide a team of technicians to accommodate your needs.
• We’re extremely flexible in our billing terms.
• To learn more about our body shop process, head over to our Body Shop Solution.
• All repairs are done as quickly as possible so they’re ready for sale.
• We make sure to minimize your repair costs.
• We provide a team of 10 to 100 technicians to accommodate your needs.
• All repairs undergo extensive quality control by our technicians.
• To learn more about our dealership process, head over to our Dealership Solution.