Auto Hail Damage Repair in College Station, Texas
How Big Must A Hailstone Be To Cause Damage?
Auto hail damage repair is a must if your vehicle was exposed during a storm. If you live in College Station, we’re sure you’re aware of the devastating hailstorm that occurred on April 8th around Bryan and College Station. Hailstones as big as 2.75 inches pelted the area while tornado and severe thunderstorm warnings were being issued by The National Weather Service (NWS). The aftermath of it was so bad that it left several neighborhoods with power outages.
Hailstones that are roughly around 2.75 inches are known as baseball-sized hailstones and they can easily crack or smash your windshields. Not only that, they can leave varying degrees of dent damage on your vehicle’s body too. Although that doesn’t mean hailstones smaller than 2.75 inches won’t damage your car because they will. The most common hail size that can leave dents on your car is between 1 inch to 1.75 inches. Hailstones within this range can leave small to large dents on your vehicle.
Auto Hail Damage Repair Solutions in College Station, Texas
No matter the size of the hailstone, as long as your paint is intact, we can remove all signs of hail dents on your vehicle. Paintless Dent Repair, also known as Paintless Dent Removal or PDR for short, is a dent removal method that is non-invasive and environmentally friendly. Our PDR Technicians in College Station have more than 10 years of experience in the PDR industry, skilled in removing dents on both steel and aluminum-bodied vehicles for years.
So when we say we’ll provide you the BEST repair ever, we mean it.
You don’t even need to worry about paying out-of-pocket, or about your deductible at all. We’ll cover up to $1000 of your deductible if you decide to come to us. Not to mention, we’ll even file your insurance claim for free too. If you’re in College Station, don’t sweat over the details for your auto hail damage repair. Not when we’re here to help.
For business entities interested in our PDR services in Austin or surrounding cities, we offer customized solutions too.
Our Preventive Measures Against COVID-19
We want you to feel safe and comfortable while your vehicle is with us. That’s why we require all of our employees to wear face masks at all times. We’ll also disinfect and sanitize your vehicle before we hand it off to you. Click here to learn more about how we fight against COVID-19.
• We help you with your insurance process from start to finish.
• We’ll file your insurance claim for hail damage and make sure the estimates provided are accurate.
• Your deductible is covered by us.
• Your car is fixed in under 3 days!
• To learn more about our retail customer process and other benefits we bring to you, head over to our Retail Customers Solution.
• We help you prevent backlogs by giving you the help you need.
• All repairs are guaranteed for the fastest turnaround time and they undergo extensive quality controls.
• We provide a team of technicians to accommodate your needs.
• We’re extremely flexible in our billing terms.
• To learn more about our body shop process, head over to our Body Shop Solution.
• All repairs are done as quickly as possible so they’re ready for sale.
• We make sure to minimize your repair costs.
• We provide a team of 10 to 100 technicians to accommodate your needs.
• All repairs undergo extensive quality control by our technicians.
• To learn more about our dealership process, head over to our Dealership Solution.