Hail Damage Solutions in Southaven, Mississippi
Stop Procrastinating & Get Your Car Fixed For Hail Damage
Do you need to have your automobile repaired for hail damage in Southaven? If so, don’t drag out the process! Depending on your auto insurance company, there is a 6 to 12 month grace period between the hailstorm that damaged your vehicle and when you file your claim. Although that doesn’t mean you should wait until the very last minute to file your claim. Waiting too long to fix simple dents might lead to other things down the road.
When your vehicle has dents on it, no matter how small or big, it might cause chipped paint overtime when it’s constantly exposed to harsh weather. Peeling paint may result in water seeping in and accumulating under your paint, which can lead to rust. When things get that bad, the cost to undo the dents, get rid of rust, and redo your paint job could easily stack up to $10,000.
Auto Hail Damage Solutions in Southaven, Mississippi
With that said, if your vehicle has been damaged by the recent storm, it’s time to take action now! At Hail Specialists, we offer you a stress-free journey to getting your vehicle repaired for hail damage. Our dent specialists in Southaven are highly skilled in Paintless Dent Repair (aka Paintless Dent Removal or PDR) and we promise to have your vehicle as good as new in no time. So long as you have comprehensive insurance coverage, you pay $0 in deductible and $0 in out-of-pocket by coming to us. PDR can be expensive, but we take the cost out of the equation.
For business entities interested in our auto hail damage repair services in Southaven or surrounding cities, we offer customized solutions to meet your needs too.
Our Preventive Measures Against COVID-19
We want you to feel safe and comfortable while your vehicle is with us. That’s why we require all of our employees to wear face masks at all times and to disinfect and sanitize your vehicle before we hand it off to you. Click here to learn more about how we fight against COVID-19.
• We help you with your insurance process from start to finish.
• We’ll file your insurance claim for hail damage and make sure the estimates provided are accurate.
• Your deductible is covered by us.
• Your car is fixed in under 3 days!
• To learn more about our retail customer process and other benefits we bring to you, head over to our Retail Customers Solution.
• We help you prevent backlogs by giving you the help you need.
• All repairs are guaranteed for the fastest turnaround time and they undergo extensive quality controls.
• We provide a team of technicians to accommodate your needs.
• We’re extremely flexible in our billing terms.
• To learn more about our body shop process, head over to our Body Shop Solution.
• All repairs are done as quickly as possible so they’re ready for sale.
• We make sure to minimize your repair costs.
• We provide a team of 10 to 100 technicians to accommodate your needs.
• All repairs undergo extensive quality control by our technicians.
• To learn more about our dealership process, head over to our Dealership Solution.