Hail Damage Solutions in Orlando, Florida
Florida Has the Highest Number of Thunderstorms Across All States
For a state with the most thunderstorms across the United States, the need for hail damage dent repair in Orlando, Florida, might not be a common occurrence.
Despite having the most thunderstorms in a year, hail storms in Florida aren’t seen very often. Why is that so? Hail is a type of dense precipitation of ice that falls from the sky to the ground.
For hail to remain in its frozen state, the surrounding temperate has to be higher than 32ºF, which is the melting point for ice. The freezing level in Florida is high, which often causes hail to melt before it reaches the ground.
But that doesn’t mean hail never occurs in Florida because it does.
On March 6, 1992, the hail storm that swept through Central Florida dumped 2.5 feet of hail in most of the affected area. Cars were damaged and some were partially submerged in a pile of hail. While freak hail storms in Florida don’t occur that often, cities in Florida such as Orlando do see hail every now and then each year.
Hail Damage Dent Repair in Orlando, Florida
The top 5 cities with the highest number of storm days in the United States are Lakeland, Florida; Fort Meyers, Florida; Orlando, Florida; Tampa, Florida; and Tallahassee, Florida. All 5 of these cities have more than 80 storm days a year.
Within those 80 days or more, how many hail storm days would occur? As rare as it is to have hail in Florida, hail does and will happen.
Don’t let unexpected hail storms throw you off your daily routine. If your car was exposed to hail during a hail storm in Orlando, you need a reputable auto dent repair service provider based in Orlando to undo the damage.
At Hail Specialists, we utilize the most advanced form of dent repair known as Paintless Dent Repair (PDR).
Whether you’re residing in Lake Mary, Sanford, Orlando or any other cities close to Orlando, Florida, we have the perfect hail damage dent repair solution to fit all your needs.
- We help you with your insurance process from start to finish.
- We’ll file your insurance claim for hail damage and make sure the estimates provided are accurate.
- Your deductible is covered by us.
- Your car is fixed in under 3 days!
- To learn more about our retail customer process and other benefits we bring to you, head over to our Retail Customers Solution.
- We help you prevent backlogs by giving you the help you need.
- All repairs are guaranteed for the fastest turnaround time and they undergo extensive quality controls.
- We provide a team of technicians to accommodate your needs.
- We’re extremely flexible in our billing terms.
- To learn more about our body shop process, head over to our Body Shop Solution.
- All repairs are done as quickly as possible so they’re ready for sale.
- We make sure to minimize your repair costs.
- We provide a team of 10 to 100 technicians to accommodate your needs.
- All repairs undergo extensive quality control by our technicians.
- To learn more about our dealership process, head over to our Dealership Solution.