Florida Has the Highest Number of Thunderstorms Across All States
For a state with the most thunderstorms across the United States, the need for hail damage dent repair in Jacksonville, Florida, might not be a common occurrence.
Despite having the most thunderstorms in a year, hail storms occurring in Florida isn’t a common occurrence. Why is that so? Hail is a type of dense precipitation of ice that falls from the sky to the ground.
For hail to remain in its frozen state, the surrounding temperate has to be higher than 32ºF, which is the melting point for ice. The freezing level in Florida is high, which often causes hail to melt before it reaches the ground.
But that doesn’t mean hail never occurs in Florida because it does.
On March 6, 1992, the hail storm that swept through Central Florida dumped 2.5 feet of hail in most of the affected area. Many cars sustained damaged and some were partially submerged in a pile of hail. While freak hail storms in Florida don’t occur that often, cities in Florida such as Jacksonville do see hail every now and then each year.
Hail Can Be As Unpredictable As Ever
Hail typically happens during summer months, but that doesn’t mean that it won’t happen at other times.
Take March 20th of last year for example, where Florida had hail and snow on the first day of Spring. Most Floridians don’t expect snow or hail in the middle of March. To the surprise of almost everyone, it hailed.
The bulk of hail season occurs from May to September, and Jacksonville has seen its fair share of hail storms since June this year. Almost 50,650 buildings were affected by the hailstorm that occurred on July 3rd. If 50,650 buildings alone were affected -how many vehicles do you think were affected by it as well?
Don’t let unexpected hail storms throw you off your daily routine. If your car was exposed to hail during a hail storm in Jacksonville, you need a reputable auto dent repair service provider based in Jacksonville to undo the damage.
At Hail Specialists, we utilize the most advanced form of dent repair known as Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) to address all your needs.
Our Preventive Measures Against COVID-19
We want you to feel safe and comfortable while your vehicle is with us. That’s why we require all of our employees to wear face masks at all times and to disinfect and sanitize your vehicle before we hand it off to you. Click here to learn more about how we fight against COVID-19.
• From start to finish, we’ll help you with your insurance process.
• We’ll file your insurance claim for hail damage and make sure the estimates provided are accurate.
• We cover your deductible.
• Hail damage repair completion is less than 3 days!
• To learn more about our retail customer process and other benefits we bring to you, head over to our Retail Customers Solution.
• We help you prevent backlogs by giving you the help you need.
• All repairs come with fast turnaround time and they undergo extensive quality controls.
• We provide a team of technicians to accommodate your needs.
• We’re extremely flexible in our billing terms.
• To learn more about our body shop process, head over to our Body Shop Solution.
• Our PDR technicians complete repairs as quickly as possible so they’re ready for sale.
• We make sure to minimize your repair costs.
• We provide a team of 10 to 100 technicians to accommodate to your needs.
• All repairs undergo extensive quality control by our technicians.
• To learn more about our dealership process, head over to our Dealership Solution.