Hail Damage Solutions in Denver, Colorado
Hail Damage Repair in Denver
You’re likely not a stranger to hail storms and the need for auto hail damage repair if you’re living in Denver.
However, you may not know that Denver holds a state-wide record for having the most catastrophic hail storm in Colorado’s history. On May 8th, 2017, the baseball-sized hail that plummeted west Denver metro area resulted in $2.3 billion damage. It was three times more expensive than the most damaging wildfire that occurred in the Waldo Canyon area of Colorado Springs in June 2012. That wildfire destroyed 346 homes and resulted in $453.7 million worth of insurance payments.
With hail storms occurring all year round without fail, it’s important to know where to go when you need auto hail damage repair.
With over 600 years of combined experience in the Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) industry and 5 years of running the business, we’ve seen the worst hail could do to your car. And we know the perfect solution to repair it too -Paintless Dent Repair.
Why We Use Paintless Dent Repair
Paintless Dent Repair, also known as PDR, is an advanced technique that is commonly used for auto hail damage repair. PDR is able to remove various sizes of dents, dings, and body creases from your car with quick turnaround time.
During our inspection process, our PDR technicians will carefully inspect your car for dents and damage made from hail by using unique PDR lights. Once all of the dents have been identified, our technicians will carefully massage the exterior of your car until it returns to its original position.
By using PDR, there is no need for additional bonding, sanding, or repainting.
Our Preventive Measures Against COVID-19
We want you to feel safe and comfortable while your vehicle is with us. That’s why we require all of our employees to wear face masks at all times and to disinfect and sanitize your vehicle before we hand it off to you. Click here to learn more about how we fight against COVID-19.
If you need to fix dents made by hail on your car, we offer the following PDR dent removal solutions:
• We help you with your insurance process from start to finish.
• We’ll file your insurance claim for hail damage and make sure the estimates provided are accurate.
• Your deductible is covered by us.
• Your car is fixed in under 3 days!
• To learn more about our retail customer process and other benefits we bring to you, head over to our Retail Customers Solution.
• We help you prevent backlogs by giving you the help you need.
• All repairs are guaranteed for the fastest turnaround time and they undergo extensive quality controls.
• We provide a team of technicians to accommodate your needs.
• We’re extremely flexible in our billing terms.
• To learn more about our body shop process, head over to our Body Shop Solution.
• All repairs are done as quickly as possible so they’re ready for sale.
• We make sure to minimize your repair costs.
• We provide a team of 10 to 100 technicians to accommodate your needs.
• All repairs undergo extensive quality control by our technicians.
• To learn more about our dealership process, head over to our Dealership Solution.