Hail Damage Solutions in Huntsville, Texas
$2 Billion in Hail Damage in a Day
What would your first thought be, if the total hail damage repair in Huntsville was $2 billion? It’s likely you would think that hail damage to that extremities is impossible. While for Huntsville, it has yet to see extreme damage but $2 billion in hail damage is not impossible. On May 5 to 6, 1995, a hailstorm known as the 1995 Mayfest Storm caused $1.1 billion in damage across Forth Worth and Tarrant County areas of Texas.
With the current day inflation rate, $1.1 billion in 1995 is worth close to $2 billion today. Another interesting fact about the 1995 Mayfest Storm is that it holds a historical position in Texas’ history. The 1995 Mayfest Storm is the fourth most expensive extreme weather event in Texas.
The storm was named after Mayfest, a famous festival held in Forth Worth in the first week of May every year for four days. Live music, festival food, carnival rides, performing arts, pet adoptions, market vendors, and other activities are available for all to enjoy throughout the festival. However, when the storm pummeled the festival on the Trinity River with softball-size hail, any thoughts of enjoying the festival vanished.
Hail Can Happen Anytime, Anywhere, Even When You Least Expect It
It’s hard to navigate through life when sudden weather changes that cause destructive damage to your daily activities are the cause of it. One minute you could be planning to meet friends and family at a festival, and the next, you are coming up with some sort of plan to fix hail damage on your car and other personal properties.
That’s why we’re here to help you stay on track with your life when hail happens. Tending to your car for hail damage repair in Huntsville, or at other of our other locations, is an extremely simple process.
No matter your needs, we have the right solution for you.
So stop worrying about the dents on your car or the steps of getting your car to a reputable hail damage repair center in Huntsville.
• We help you with your insurance process from start to finish.
• We’ll file your insurance claim for hail damage and make sure the estimates provided are accurate.
• Your deductible is covered by us.
• Your car is fixed in under 3 days!
• To learn more about our retail customer process and other benefits we bring to you, head over to our Retail Customers Solution.
• We help you prevent backlogs by giving you the help you need.
• All repairs are guaranteed for the fastest turnaround time and they undergo extensive quality controls.
• We provide a team of technicians to accommodate your needs.
• We’re extremely flexible in our billing terms.
• To learn more about our body shop process, head over to our Body Shop Solution.
• All repairs are done as quickly as possible so they’re ready for sale.
• We make sure to minimize your repair costs.
• We provide a team of 10 to 100 technicians to accommodate your needs.
• All repairs undergo extensive quality control by our technicians.
• To learn more about our dealership process, head over to our Dealership Solution.