B2C Lead Collector
To fit into the role as a B2C Lead Collector, you must be able to approach potential customers. As a Business to Customer lead collector, you are responsible for visiting designated areas for potential customers who are in need of auto dent repairs from hail damage. This typically happens after a hailstorm or the days before a predicted storm. In that case, our B2C representatives are first to the scene. This may be as simple as putting a flyer on a car that appears to have hail damage on their vehicle, or approaching potential clients in designated areas.
Lead collection is important to reach new clients. Interested in our business clients? We also offer B2B lead collecting positions here.
Inquire within for a full list of our offered benefits!
- Collect leads at designated areas.
- Hand out flyers on damaged cars.
- Collect information from customers who have had hail damage on their cars.
- Upload and update customer information on Salesforce.
- 1+ years of experience required.