San Antonio, Paintless Dent Repair is within reach today!
But, have you been using the wrong services? If you haven’t heard about Paintless Dent Repair (PDR), you’d probably go to a body shop for your repair. But we’re here to tell you that traditional body shops use outdated services like replacing your panels or filling in each dent with a putty. These can cost you hundreds of dollars in out-of-pocket money! Plus, they don’t even repair your vehicle to its pre-loss condition.
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is the only hail repair method that is cost-efficient and reliable to give you your car back to the condition it was in before hail came along.
What Will the Paintless Dent Repair Process Look Like?
At Hail Specialists, our car hail damage repair process is super efficient! We’ve perfected our insurance and PDR process to optimize your time. When you choose to work with us, you have access to all of our highly trained staff who can assist you in filing your insurance claim or answer any questions you may have.
Our repair process starts with writing your insurance estimation for you.
- First, we wash the car down to get rid of any residue that would interfere with our vision. Using our specialized PDR lights, we take your vehicle to our enclosed room where we can see each dent shadow perfectly. Using a water-soluble pen, we circle each dent to write your damage estimate.
- We’ve mastered your whole repair process in 3 easy steps: writing your estimate, getting your insurance approved, and clearing all dents on your car with our Paintless Dent Repair!
- Once we have your written estimate, we send it to your insurance company to get it approved. When we get the green light from them, we’ll then go ahead and begin your $0 hail repair.
- After wiping down the car one more time, our PDR technicians will use special tools to massage each dent out. There is no need to replace any car panels and this saves you thousands of dollars! We guarantee your car panels are back to their pre-hail damage condition without using fillers or a new paint job. There is no need for that with PDR!
Auto Hail Specialists & Paintless Dent Repair
Besides a perfect repair, here are several reasons why our PDR hail solution can’t be beaten.
- $0 out-of-pocket.
- $0 deductible.
- 1-3 day PDR turnaround rate.
- Free hail damage insurance claim filing.
- Original car paint retained.
- No panel replacements.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Free pick-up and delivery.
- Same-day appointments.
Hold the phone, you’re telling me I don’t have to pay anything?
Exactly! One of the many benefits of working with us is that you’ll most likely qualify for our $0 deductible program. Not to mention, you won’t be waiting around weeks for your auto repair! You won’t need to file your own insurance claim or have your car panels replaced too. If you’re in a rush, we offer same-day appointments and we’ll pick up your car for free!
Does Paintless Dent Repair Work on Steel & Aluminum Paneling?
Aluminum paneling is very common in modern cars. PDR can fix hail damage to aluminum and its heavier counterpart, steel.
This leaves you with all your original steel or aluminum car paneling after your repair.
Contact Us Today
Our experienced technicians are ready to help your car’s damage in San Antonio using Paintless Dent Repair!